time for a hammer

So I did a python book YEARS ago, and never got around to doing programming again until this blog.  The atom.io I need to install on this computer keeps failing.  (this computer is soo weak).  So, there is another computer I can use, it's been packed a while, and I'll need to wipe a ton of stuff my son downloaded onto it, WoW, Steam, all that stuff.  It's linux, which is ok, because the first time I did the python book I did it on linux. 

I'm out.  I'll have to wait to set all that up before I can start.  DOH!

I should go back and say that eclipse and android studio probably weren't bad, just my computer.  I'll just say it here. 

Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

playing with color in powershell python

JavaScript Ascii animation with while loops and console.log

playing with trigonometry sin in pygame