Eclipse renaming classes already being used by another package

I still don't know if it's just my computer, or a bug in my eclipse.  Screen shot on bottom.

Eclipse doesn't like it when you rename a java project/class that is being used in another project/class.

I deleted the old project to try and fix the bugs I was getting, but it still told me that the path for that class didn't exist even after renaming, and renaming them all in the main file I was trying to run.

What I had to do to fix it:

After I got the new name by deleting the old java project, and creating a new one with the new name:
(and renaming the class) (I just copied and pasted the it into a newly created java project)

I had to right click the main file I was running, and go to properties:
Go to java build path
Go to projects
Remove all references to the missing project from the list
Add the newly named project to that list.

Hope this helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

playing with color in powershell python

JavaScript Ascii animation with while loops and console.log

playing with trigonometry sin in pygame