it's been a long time python.

I'm realizing I might not have time to experiment outside of my online course,  I know we're not supposed to compare ourselves to our piers in the class, but I am quite certain that these folks are way ahead of me.  I'll catch up, but it means not being able to do a lot of experimenting on the side.

Oh, and python has changed in 5 years, but I totally forgot how easy it is too read.  Especially after experimenting with other languages. 

My old blog had some stuff I did in python, maybe I'll reblog some of that here.  Undecided.

Problem of the day:

I downloaded and installed python 3.6, but powershell still was using the old 2.7. 
this reveals your version:

PS C:\Users\sarah> python



I had to uninstall 3.6, reinstall it, make sure it was making a path for me(click on the box in the options when it opens the exe), I also had it install for all users.... even though I'm the only one,  to make sure it did the install in administrative mode, and restart the computer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

playing with color in powershell python

JavaScript Ascii animation with while loops and console.log

playing with trigonometry sin in pygame