class's uggg.

I thought I understood how they work, classes,  but then spent the day trying to make a new text based RPG run and got stuck when I couldn't make a dictionary work in a class.
I'm trying so hard not to code rate now, cause zed told me to take a break.  But my brain is just like, "NO, DO IT NOW!".  He's a good teacher for a reason, and I need to listen.  It's just hard not to play with code and figure it out.  Going to try his method for learning stuffs tomorrow, and see how that goes. 

I can make it work,  then bam.  There's something I didn't realize I didn't understand.  But I want to be good at this, so I'm going to do what I gotta do. 

I'll post more stuffs as I work on understanding. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

playing with color in powershell python

JavaScript Ascii animation with while loops and console.log

playing with trigonometry sin in pygame