imports not recognized by eclipse


So I googled my problem and found this solution
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15992779/why-is-eclipse-not-recognizing-java-libraries

Eclipse would not recognize the imports I asked for,  No real idea why, but like the person in StackOverFlow said,  I just deleted them and did the Ctrl+shift+O, and the eclipse fixer imported them... then they worked.

Not sure why Eclipse had this issue, something beyond my skills,

Anyhoo, if you find this issue, this fixed it for me.


These are the imports I had issues with:
{{

import java.io.BufferedReader;
import java.io.File;
import java.io.FileReader;

}}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

playing with color in powershell python

JavaScript Ascii animation with while loops and console.log

playing with trigonometry sin in pygame