more gewy progress

First a little note for those with slow/low mem computers trying out tkinter:








This made my computer crash in many ways as I meddled with it trying to fix it to do what I wanted.

That part with *add_cascade*  yeah,  if you set that menu=the master menu, this case navbargame... it will make your computer freak out.  Not sure what the python compiler did with it to make it do that.... but I have a feeling it was trying to build something way too much for my memory to handle.

K, pictures! 

start of game:
















Question, with a response from the previous answer... questions 4-11 have a response for A, B, C, D, E  that is unique for each question.   1-4 only respond to A, B, C, D..  (I'm going to add something for E,  in number 1 - 4, no biggie, just haven't done it yet.) 
















The end of the game gives you a score:  I have a much more involved score for the original psychillogical game,  I'll keep working on this ,  but I think I'm about ready to tackle the sci-fi fantasy fan fiction game. ((that thing has an insane path layout to my text pieces)).

Just need to work out some bugs:
 A:  I want to add a 'play again' button
 B:  remove/disable from options 'back' once the test is complete.
      You can use it to go back a question, and it took hella forever (hours!) to get it working right.
      fan-fic game will NOT get that option.
 C: And fix the scoring so it's less likely someone knows what answers to pick to get a certain result.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

playing with color in powershell python

JavaScript Ascii animation with while loops and console.log

playing with trigonometry sin in pygame