Expanding the horizons

Decided I'm going to start looking at other code bases. 
C seems really important,  and a database would be really useful....

So, since I've had some practice on Khan academy with SQLite and part of Zed's course is a learn SQL the hard way,  and I have the paperback of the learn C the hard way,  I am all set. 

My little victory today:
















I also need to build a website... I have all the Flask code I wrote for class... I just need to work out how the hell to get it on the internet...  And I still like the idea of static.... And there's so much to learn and do!! I wonder what would happen if I put HTML into the blog page instead of text...
<a href="www.nelliesnoodles.com">Goobyboo</a>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

playing with color in powershell python

JavaScript Ascii animation with while loops and console.log

playing with trigonometry sin in pygame