ok django

https://pythonprogramming.net/first-site-django-python-tutorial/?completed=/django-web-development-with-python-intro/

This guys tutorials are great, btw.

Used Flask for the class project of building a website, but after watching a few of these and playing with Django, I'm going to go with django.

It has so many things built in,  and so much just sets up for you and they really seem to have it so that anybody can get a running start without a total crash and burn.

Me likey. I can tweak and get more crash and burn on my own thanks, I'd like to just get something running without the scorch.


I'm hoping to have something put up by the end of the day so I can put a link in here.  It won't be much yet, but I want to get something at least on my domain name so it isn't just sitting there empty.  Hope to add an update under here by the end of the day with my link!

1- 20-18
Well, my Digital Ocean IP works, I thought I had my domain name set up right... but getting a 502 error.  Somethings not right.  This is a hell of a lot more work then it looked like. Onward!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

playing with color in powershell python

JavaScript Ascii animation with while loops and console.log

playing with trigonometry sin in pygame