starting from scratch

After much frustration in trying to use the new versions of Forge, Eclipse, and Minecraft (1.12) to learn how to make mods, I decided I'm missing some key knowledge that is keeping me from moving forward.

I ordered a book, (Do-It-Yourself Java Games; by Annette Godtland) to learn Java.  I'm going to go through that for a bit and see if I pick up the information my silly brain is missing to get through the tutorials on how to make Minecraft mods.

Besides, I don't want to just put the puzzle pieces in,  I want to create the puzzle. The set ups have already been done for Java and Eclipse when I failed to set up for the minecraft mods.  So here it goes. Time to learn some Java.

Hello World. Here I come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

playing with color in powershell python

JavaScript Ascii animation with while loops and console.log

playing with trigonometry sin in pygame