disable autocomplete atom

I had a bit of trouble finding exactly where to disable the autocomplete for Atom.
It was driving me crazy always trying to fill in stuff.

So for those who need visual aids like I do, Here's a pic to find and disable it.

I disabled them all.  There were 5 in my list.
It wanted to autocomplete regardless unless I disabled all, because it was an unsaved file.  (That's my theory)  I don't ever see a use for this.  Autocomplete just seems dangerous, what if you get a similar variable and don't notice, enter it, and have broken code because it's grabbing the wrong thing.  Seems like way more work then just typing it out.

K, Picture:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

playing with color in powershell python

JavaScript Ascii animation with while loops and console.log

playing with trigonometry sin in pygame