Ok I am so far from understanding, so don't take this as any kind of math lesson. Also, every time I thought I knew what I was doing.... pygame would show me differently. Still a work in progress, but for now, something to play with. Update: SinWaveTime class added to produce that particular weaving effect Tinkering with the different sin wave variables: I wrote this piece separate from my 3D experiment to see how to manipulate the sin wave. While trying to use time as the factor to move my pygame draw circle on the x-axis, i got this crazy little doo-dad : I don't think it's drawing two circles at once, but if I figure out what the heck it's doing I'll let you know. Or hey if you know, drop a comment. I don't know if my comments are just not working, or no one wants to. So, here's some pygame code to play with the sin wave. Alter the different variables to see it in action. picture of SinWave.move_with_time() see changes, SinWaveTime c...
This is all psuedocode Disclaimer: None of the code has been run, tested or even typed into a code editor. This post is to hold the experiment idea, for future use. Machine Learning Experiment (1-27-19) The idea is to try this out, so I can see how machine learning works more. I understand there is a lot of data reconciliation and probability involved. The libraries currently used in python are advanced and extremely well built I am sure, but I need to see the interaction, see what's happening and how. This may be completely wrong, but once again.... Why not? After completing the initial post, I have the suspicion that I am in way over my head. It's way past my bedtime, I gotta sleep. So not just a grain of salt with this one, bring a whole bucket. 1: SQLite does not support holding a list solution, either use an INTEGER and increment ...
She works!!! with the swap nodes..... I still want to try it with a DLList that contains more then just a data.value.... But in theory it should work just the same...... ## https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quicksort ## Watched Zeds video and got the just data version working, then put my swap_any() in. It worked. I had a templist at first, but it wasn't necessary. I'm going to tinker some more. It all hinged on the 'get_node'. (Zeds) I kept trying to keep track of what node I was on while the sorting was happening... that made it impossible to navigate through the list properly when nodes where swapped. Jeeesum Crow... all of that. It was just that simple little thing. from ex16DLL import* from random import randint def random_list(count): numbers = DLList() for i in range(count, 0, -1): newnumber = randint(0, 100) number...
Comments
Post a Comment