omg this took forever

I'm going to try and make a post tomorrow to explain what I did to make this happen.

But just know, the way I have passwords and usernames set up is totally insecure, and doesn't use one of those SQL, or json, or any imported databases. It saves them to txt files and reads lines to see if there is a match.  I know. Totally not safe, but I'll learn about all that in the next part of class.  Just wanted to say I did it.

I'll try and get the code up explaining it tomorrow.  But only the Gothons game works at the moment.
Going to add another tomorrow.  This took a lot of studing Flask and trial and error.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

playing with color in powershell python

JavaScript Ascii animation with while loops and console.log

playing with trigonometry sin in pygame