be back soon

Life has given me some lemons, So I'm attempting some lemonade.

I'll be back to making and posting code soon hopefully.  I love it, and no way am I giving up.
But meanwhile, I have to find a place for my family to live, get my health figured out, and wrestle with poor internet.

So, a neat little tip I figured out today:

My dad had a text file he saved in some crazy format, and I needed to fix it after I saved to a .txt file.

The simple text editors I had did not have what I needed to find and replace all the leftover formatting prompts from the cross to a text document.

So hey,  My code editor can do that!!!!
Atom on my alienware (currently in storage),  and BlueFish on my laptop.

Find all --->  \par
replace with --->   *spaces
*click option, replace all
done....  240 \par's gone.


Anyways, I'll see you all around!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

playing with color in powershell python

JavaScript Ascii animation with while loops and console.log

playing with trigonometry sin in pygame